Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 80/365 - March 21

As much fun as we had in Savannah, I think we were both ready to come home today. We woke up, showered quickly, packed our bags, and were checked out before 10:00 (eastern time).

It was a yucky, dreary day - very cloudy, overcast, rainy, and cold again. I must say that we timed our trip just right for the perfect weather!

After a quick stop for gas and a drive through lunch, we were home at 2:00 (central time). Luckily, Wes's Mom was kind enough to pack Avery up and bring her back home for us. It sure was nice to not have to head over there and bring all of her stuff back home too!

I got busy washing clothes (yuck) and trying to put the house back together. We all had a nice afternoon and evening together just enjoying our time at home.

Take a look at this sweet picture of Princess curled up next to Avery in bed tonight.
Can you tell in the picture that Princess has her back legs up over her head? It totally cracked me up!!!

I don't know who was happier to be home - Wes and me, Avery and Princess, or NaNa and PaPa's cats (having Princess gone)!!

I sure hope Avery is ready for school tomorrow after her two week break! At least she got all of her make up work completed from the week before Spring Break.  Now it's just all the make up tests.

1 comment:

jupiter394 said...

Being away just makes you appreciate home that much more.

Princess is a doll. Still no kittens here. Almost brought home a pit bull puppy the other day.