Wes got back in town today after an overnight trip to North Alabama. He decided to treat us to Mexican for dinner before church so we headed up to our favorite place - Jalapeno's. Yep, we eat there quite a bit. As a matter of fact, Avery and I ate there last night after her hair cut!! We do LOVE some Mexican food!
Oh, you can see the wave in Avery's hair a good bit more in this photo - don't know how well it will show up on the web though.
After dinner, I took Avery to church for Bible Study. Wes and I still haven't been assigned to a Small Group Bible Study, but I did receive a call from the coordinator tonight. She found a group for us and I should be receiving a phone call from the leader in the next few days. We are both anxious to get started and hoping we can continue to grow spiritually through this. We both feel that we need to be 100% involved in this church to know if it's the right place for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment