Wes and I both lounged around until about lunchtime today in our PJ's. He was playing with his new toy (that iPod) and we both watched a movie or two.
I cleaned up the house - or at least finished what I missed from earlier in the weekend :)
Wes and Avery got out in the backyard to work on catching some. That was going to be my picture of the day.
Why you ask? Notice the difference in wardrobe between Wes and Avery. In case you are wondering, it was 39 degrees outside today. Yep, my husband was in shorts. He did admit that he was cold, but he didn't change!?!? My only question - how does he keep from getting sick? Does he know something we don't?
After they finish throwing the ball around, they decide to work on riding the bike. In case you are wondering, we are officially "The World's Most Terrible Parents." Why? That would be because our 8 year old (almost 9 year old) kid can't ride a bike. Yes, you heard that right - our kid can't ride a bike. I said it, now I can hide under my rock again.
Well, looky what I have to show you....
Wes grilled out some delicious steaks for dinner. In Avery's words, "they aren't too chewy or crispy," which was a big compliment and totally made Wes laugh!




1 comment:
Ok...I guess that means I am the world's worst partent b/c I do have a 9 year old (9 1/2 yr. old) that doesnt' know how to ride! :( But my daughter learned to ride at 6...she was SO much more agressive and outgoing. I think some of it has to do with their personality! kate jumped on the biker herself and learned to ride it with nobody out with her. she'd fall and get right back up again! All my kids are SO different!
Post a Comment