Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 41/365 - February 10

The chance for snow is getting better for Friday - they are predicting 1-2 inches of accumulation for us which is so exciting. We occasionally get icy slush, but very rarely do we get any accumulation. We'll keep our fingers crossed and Avery will continue to pray!

While warming up some chili for dinner tonight, I dropped the entire HUGE Rubbermaid bowl on the kitchen floor.
Can you say BIG MESS?!?!? Luckily, a small amount didn't spill from the bowl and there was still enough to warm up for Avery's dinner. I was even more fortunate that the dogs were outside when I made this mess. Can you imagine  what would have followed if they had lapped that up?!? Even a bigger mess for me to clean up later!

We all went to church together tonight. Wes and I started our Small Group which has already been meeting for a few weeks and is into their study on angels. We really enjoyed meeting some new people at church and the study seems very interesting. I think we are really going to like it. Of course, Avery had a great time at her mission group too.

After getting home from church, I surprised Avery with a new pair of PJ's just for Valentine's Day. The pants are a little bit too long, but they'll do just fine.
On a side note, Avery has been coming down with a yucky cold and I think it's finally gotten the best of her :(

1 comment:

kmkarayannis said...

Awww what a mess!!! I LOVE holiday PJs, wish there was a way to find cute valentines PJs for my little boy, but instead I go crazy on the Christmas PJs to make up for it! :)