Ah, it's Thursday and guess what? I think I'm getting sick again. Seriously, are you kidding me? I just and I mean JUST finished my antibiotics from my sinus infection and bronchitis. How can this be?!? Maybe it will go away on it's own in a day or two and I'll be back to normal. However, at the rate I'm downing Halls Breezers, I'm questioning that.
Today also marks another day with no luck on the kitten front. At least Avery was a little more understanding today. She actually told me that it will probably be May before she gets a kitten. Poor thing!!!
When we got home from school this afternoon, Avery wanted to go play with her new bubbles from a few days ago. When we went shopping for Bo's birthday present, we picked up some bubbles for Avery too. I never know who has more fun out there - Avery or the dogs.
Take a look at this shot of Lady jumping for the bubbles.
Notice Dosie? Yep, she just stands there and runs after them - because she's too fat to jump :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment