Ah, Saturday....Avery spent the night with her grandparents....I slept in until 9:00....can you say wonderful?!? Still not quite 100% well, but feeling a little better than yesterday. Maybe tomorrow...
It did me so much good to have a night out with Wes and time with my friends last night - it's amazing how much you miss that and how much it can re-energize your spirit!
After Wes woke me up this morning, we worked around the house and just cleaned up for a while. In the midst of cleaning up, I came across these in the dining room:
Yep, these would be the dead poinsettias left over from Christmas. Do you notice a trend? Things in the dining room tend to go unnoticed? Woops. I have meant to throw them out for a few weeks, but keep walking by saying I'll do it later. Well, later has finally arrived and I have no doubt that Wes is very excited!! It's stuff like this that drives him INSANE!
Anywho, back to our day :) Avery's friend Sydney called and invited her to come over and play so Wes picked her up from his parent's house and took her to Sydney's to play. I had a few errands to run and actually went by to pick up Avery and Sydney to come back and spend the night with us. The night didn't quite go as planned though. Sydney ended up missing her parents (her dad is out of town pretty much all week long every week) and went home around 8:30. This has happened once before with Sydney and it completely devastates Avery - she gets so upset and just cries. It totally breaks my heart for her :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment