Ah, the miracle of a steriod shot! I woke up feeling 100% better, showered, and got ready for work. That's when the coughing started and the yucky feeling came back. However, I figured since I was up and ready , I might as well go to work. I manged to stick it out all day too!
It probably helped that I had something to look forward to tonight. We made the decision back at Christmas to try and get together with a group of our friends every few months for dinner. Tonight was the night and I wasn't going to miss it!
Avery was very excited to go spend the night with her NaNa and PaPa. I don't know that she was too gung ho about going to Jalapenos again (for her third trip this week), but I told her there were several different things she could get that we didn't have on our previous two visits. I think she also managed to convince her NaNa to take her to PetLand - have I mentioned she likes that place?!?
OK, back to our night out!! We met up with the Robbie and Beth, Jason and Tracy, Richard and Rachel, and Jeff and Beth at The Brew Pub. We hadn't been there in a LONG time and luckily it wasn't too crowded due to the two new restaurants that recently opened downtown. All the girls sat at one end of the table and the guys were at the other end and we had a wonderful time gabbing and just catching up with each other. The guys were definitely ready to leave before we were and had to pry us out the door!
We stopped right outside to grab a quick photo of the girls together. Those specks you see? That would be rain....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How cute is your new haircut!!
Sorry you're feeling bad but glad you were still able to go out! Love Avery's new do.
Post a Comment