Woo hoo - I feel like myself today!!! Nothing like waking up and feeling good - still coughing - but I feel good!
Although Sydney didn't spend the night last night, she called first thing this morning (at 7:15) to apologize to Avery again. While she was on the phone, I told Avery to go ahead and invite Sydney to still come to church with us. Sydney wanted to come with us since she hadn't been to our new church yet so her mom brought her over around 8:00 in time for us to be there for our 8:30 Sunday School class.
They both had a great time at church and hopefully Sydney will want to come back again. Maybe we can even convince her parents to come along with us too.
After church, we met Wes's dad (his mom wasn't feeling well and didn't make it to church) for lunch at Wing's - one of our favorite places. Aside from not seeing the Goldens at church, not going to lunch with them afterwards is one of the hardest things about being at a different church. Anyway, the food was yummy and the company was even better. Sydney came back over to play for a few hours after lunch before I took her home.
I had a few errands to run again today and arrived back home just in time to get a big pot of chili finished up just in time for The Super Bowl kick off! My prediction was for the Colts to win and of course Wes expected the Saints to win. I can admit that I was wrong and he was right - you better make a note of that, because it doesn't happen too often :) On a happier note, I made a homemade peach cobbler to finish off the evening and it sure was delish served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Oh, and how could I not mention the commercials?!? I think my FAVE commercials of the night had to be from Doritos. Especially the one with the dog and the anti-bark collar which made me totally laugh so freakin' loud!
OK, back to P365. This week, I'm gonna try and do a theme since it's Valentine's week :) Today's photo is of the mailbox that Avery made last weekend.
It sits on our kitchen counter and Avery leaves surprises in it for us on occasion. However, the main purpose of the mailbox is for us to leave surprises for Avery :) She checks to see if the flag is up every single time she walks by and is completely disappointed when it's not - pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment