Well, Avery is officially sick. She woke up with a fever, cough, and horrible nose (oh - and she got up several times during the night unable to breathe).
I had to go back to Birmingham today so Wes decided to take Avery to her appointment. I met them there once I got back in town so that Wes could go back to work. After a flu test and strep test, it turned out that she just has a sinus infection and the crud. They sent us out with a prescription for an antibiotic and a cough syrup/decongestant combo. Luckily, Avery can swallow pills now so the antibiotic is sooo much easier!
Well, now they are predicting 3-5 inches of snow for us tomorrow!!! Avery's school announced that they are closing (which means a postponed Valentine's party) and the State offices finally announced they were closing too. Yippee - a weather day!! AND - it actually looks like we will GET some snow this time!!!
OK, my photo for today is back to my Valentine's Day "plan"
I found these yummy looking caramel Hershey Kisses at Target the other day and thought they made a pretty cute heart :) The wrapper is a pink animal print - sooo cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment