It's raining - a.g.a.i.n.
Avery is still in love with her new hair and I had to "fix it" again this morning - which also entails rolling about 5 little sections on the curling iron. That little step totally "makes" the hair though and it looks great. Too bad it rained all day and her hair was flat as a pancake when she got home :( At least she learned rainy days aren't good for fixing your hair!
I have been getting sicker all week. Started with a sore throat last Friday and it just progressed from there to a terrible cough, nasty nose, etc. After I had such a bad coughing spell that I lost my lunch today, I decided I probably should go to the doctor. I called my doctor and they didn't have a single appointment until next week - ack! So, off to Pri Med I went.
Luckily, there weren't crowded at all and I was only there for 1 1/2 hours - not too bad in my opinion. After x-rays and I good check-up, he said I had a sinus infection and bronchitis. I knew it was something along those lines just from the terrible cough. He gave me a shot that stung like $#!! but I knew it would do the job and I was glad to get it! Off I headed to the pharmacy with three prescriptions - cough syrup (woo hoo!!!), Biaxin (yucky to my tummy), and a nose spray.
After getting my medicine, I had a hair appointment that had been scheduled for a few weeks. As crummy as I felt, I couldn't cancel so I went out in the pouring rain, sick as a dog, to get my hair cut and colored. I must admit that it did feel pretty good to have my hair washed, head massaged, and be pampered for a little bit. Not to mention that I now look normal and not like a "skunk" or "Grandma" in the words of my sweet husband and daughter! That will be a photo for another day though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
boooooo, hope you are feeling better soon!
Post a Comment