Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 68/365 - March 9

Avery had a better day today - no more throwing up since late last night and fever in the low 100's with Tylenol/Motrin. She's still pretty puny and has even taken naps both yesterday and today - that's a sure sign that she doesn't feel good!

I still feel terrible for not being there to take care of Avery, but know she's in perfectly capable and loving hands with Wes. I think it is probably good for both of them, but still hard for me.

On a side/funny note, take a look at this photo of Princess
She LOVES to play and hide in anything. Today she found Avery's backpack left open in the kitchen. She had the best time crouching in there and pouncing when you walked by. Avery actually found her asleep in there at one point today!

2 comments:

kmkarayannis said...

HA! What a cute picture! And...what a cute backpack!!!!!

jupiter394 said...

Adorable photo and I'm glad your home now. I know that's the next post but I figured I'd cover both with 1 comment.