It sure has been quiet with Avery away at camp! I can tell you that Princess misses her too. She just looks around for her and eventually settles for curling up with me or Wes. I'm sure she will be ready for Avery to come home tomorrow afternoon!
Wes asked me the other day what I wanted for our anniversary and I told him that I would love a gift certificate for a pedicure. He told me that I had two of them in "the drawer" (which is our coupon and gift certificate drawer). Wow, I just LOVE "found" stuff!!
So, of course I had to call and schedule an appointment! I was super excited to get an appointment for today - just in time for our anniversary trip to Savannah. There is nothing like a little pampering. And the best part? There was no foreign language spoken at all during my spa visit today :)
I need to get started packing, but truthfully I'm not a big "pack in advancer." Don't get me wrong. I don't put it off, but I don't start way in advance either. That could be because I don't pack all that much unlike my dear husband :) Seriously, I can guarantee you that he will have double the amount of luggage for this trip that I have. I will have a photo for proof. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh fine, show off your little uninjured feet. It makes my piggies look extra bad.
The funny thins is, it almost looks like we have the same carpeting.
I hope you guys have a GREAT time on your trip, how exciting! Here's hoping for good weather, good food, and lots of anniversary hugs!
Post a Comment