Finally rid of that headache AND it's Friday AND we have dinner with friends tonight - woo hoo!!
First of all, Avery got her report card today and made straight A's again - that gives her A's for the entire year to date!! We are super proud of her and she's pretty excited herself!
However, she was not too happy when she realized we would not be going out tonight to celebrate her awesome grades. She actually cried and cried some more and then cried again :(
She went to her NaNa and PaPa's house while Wes and I went out to dinner and they took her to Bruster's to get an ice cream cup which I think softened the blow a little bit. I don't think the $20 bill she came with hurt any either :)
Wes and I had an amazing time at dinner! We met Robbie and Beth, Richard, and Rachel, and Brian and Mollie at LongHorn in Prattville.
The conversation could have lasted all night and the company was wonderful. I have really enjoyed these get togethers and am so glad we all decided to start doing them after our Christmas gathering. It's awesome to see everyone more often and catch up. Otherwise, six months to a year go by before you know it. Life moves fast, so be sure to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad you had a great time! Because you deserve to have some adult fun too!
Congratulations to Avery, what a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment