Back to the daily grind of work which for me meant heading to Birmingham for the day. Luckily I got back in town at my regular time and was able to pick up Avery from school and get home and into our routine as usual. Let me tell ya, that made for a great night!
If you recall, I was planning to do a Valentine theme for the week. But as many of you know, real life throws obstacles in your way sometimes. That was the case tonight when I discovered this:
in the washing machine. I had to wash one of Avery's jackets that she got dirty over the weekend which obviously had a pack of gum in the pocket. Can you say yuck?!?
In keeping with my plans, here is my "scheduled" photo for today:
...some delish Valentine M&M's - yummy!!!!
Looks like I may have two pics for today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
too funny! i can't tell you how many random things i find after washing my BF's clothes. i love the valentines M&Ms, they are so pretty =)
Just make sure you institute the tip policy. Any bills I find in the washer or dryer are considered a tip for my hard work!
Love your bowl of m&ms!
Post a Comment