Avery had an autobiography/biography book report due at school today that included dressing up as your character. Thanks to her NaNa, she ended up with a biography on Dr. Eugenie Clark, The Shark Lady. Avery really enjoyed the book especially since it had so much information about sea life and animals.
Many thanks to my friend Jana for letting us borrow her lab coat for Avery to wear. I pulled out an old name tag and replaced the inside tag with an index card. Avery decided she wanted to take her snorkeling gear too just to "show" what her character did. Of course, the pool gear was outside in the storage box and I didn't plan ahead and get it out the night before. Soooo, I was digging it out this morning. Then Avery thought it needed to be washed, then it was wet, blah, blah, blah. It ended up being 7:00 before I left home (I'm suppose to be AT work by 7:00). The best part of all? Avery forgot all of the snorkeling gear in her backpack during her presentation. Fun times, fun times!
Just in case you are following our never ending truck saga, we have changed our minds. Wes has realized that his truck is just a lemon based on all the various problems we have encountered with it. So, we've decided to get rid of it and get a new(er) car. Right now, we're thinking that Wes will drive my truck and I'll get something new to me. Of course, check back tomorrow because I'm sure we'll have decided something different then too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love her outfit. At least you got the picture even if she did forget. Great person to bio, so different than what you usually see.
At least you got a great picture even though she forgot. Great person to bio, different than the normal people you usually see.
Post a Comment