Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 57/365 - February 26

Say hello to Wes's new toy - we are now a family of Ford owners!
This is a 2007 Ford F-150 and it has FOUR doors - woo hoo!!! The back seat has SOOO much more room than his old truck. Avery can sit comfortably in the back and I can see us getting so much more use out of this truck.

I must admit that I'm pretty fond of this truck myself. I drove it yesterday afternoon and all day today and it handles pretty much just like my Expedition. Of course, it's a tad bit longer and more difficult to park but a WHOLE lot easier than his Chevy was.

I spent the afternoon at the dealership completing paperwork and though I would be sweet and surprise Wes by knocking out the tag paperwork too. So after finishing at the dealership, I headed over to the probate office. Recall my mention about my days being all mixed up? Yeah, today would be the last "business day" of the month. What does that mean? That everybody and their brother waited until the last minute to get their tag renewed and is trying to do it at 4:30 on Friday afternoon.

Needless to say, Wes will have to deal with that on another day on his own :)

2 comments:

kmkarayannis said...

Looks like a cool truck!

jupiter394 said...

I love trucks and that one is sweeeet!