Ah, such a peaceful morning today. Avery woke up happy and cheerful which meant Wes was happy which in turn meant I was happy. Order has been restored in our little universe. Well, for the time being...until something else comes along.
I pulled up at school to pick Avery up this afternoon and saw a familiar sight.
This is where I find Avery most days when I pick her up - perched up on the "blue and gold" chatting away with her friends.
Today was the first of a last for me. I filled out my last lunch order form for Avery at Saint James.
To be honest, I'm really not going to miss those $3.75 lunches - they get REALLY expensive! We finally had to limit Avery to 8 days of "buying" lunches/month so that we could keep it to a budget of $30. Gotta love Dave Ramsey!!!
It's really starting to hit home that she will be changing schools next year. While I'm excited, truthfully I'm also nervous, anxious, scared, and worried about how Avery will adapt. Change isn't always easy though, right?
I got Avery to bed at a decent hour tonight. Let's see if tomorrow morning continues our good trend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
3.75???? WOW. I bet they are really good healthy lunches, though. I am feeling really excited yet anxious about Aaron starting at a new place in the fall too!
Post a Comment