I made it to the gym EVERY single day last week. On top of that, I could finally move (sit, walk, take stairs) by Thursday afternoon. To make things even better, my mood improved by Wednesday too! I think Wes and Avery were very happy about that one!
Can you believe my husband went to play golf in this weather?!?
They had to in order to keep their spot in the tourney and at least the folks will make them come in if any lightning is spotted, etc.
Here is a pic of the radar later in the day just to show that the rain continued to pound Montgomery and Prattville (where they were playing) - it was moving northeast (up from the gulf).
Avery and I got out for a little bit. Her birthday money was burning a hole in her pocket! She planned to buy a new bike, but couldn't find "the one" or one that fit quite right either.
Tonight was another Footloose performance and it was POORING down rain - nasty! I managed to snap this cute photo of Avery and her friend Mallie before they started rehearsing tonight.
Avery did a great job again tonight. She wanted to stay for the musical, but I simply said no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go, Kelli! I'm impressed that you made it to the gym every day. :) That takes motivation!
Post a Comment