Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 109/365 - April 19-workout

OK seriously, after all the build up yesterday...how could I forget to comment about my 4:30 a.m. workout plans?!?

Well, I set the alarm on my Blackberry for 4:00 and started waking up at 3:00 and was awake off and on for the next hour - so worried I would oversleep. No worries though, I was wide awake before it went off.

I made it to the Y on time to meet my friend, Kathie. She works out on the elliptical machine and I figured that would be a good place for me to start. I thought I was going to DIE after 5 minutes, but I pushed through and managed to last the full 30 minutes (my goal).

By mid-day, I could barely walk, couldn't sit, couldn't stand - it just wasn't pretty. I'm really hoping for improvement each day.

Oh, and those endorphins that are suppose to make you happy and feel good when you exercise? They obviously didn't find their way to me today. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: