It was also nice being able to take Avery to school this morning. At her teacher's request, we brought Princess in as well since she wasn't there when Wes took her a few weeks ago. All of the teachers crowded around and then brought Avery to the middle of the pod, called all of the kids out, and let Avery and Princess perform their song (Rock a Bye Baby).
I picked Avery up in carpool and took her with me to the dentist this afternoon. Thought I was going to get two teeth filled, but they ended up only filling one. Looks like I'll be going back a.g.a.i.n. {sigh}
When we got home, Avery wanted to put her new bell on her bike. She purchased it over the weekend and I can't believe she's waited this long! I got out the screwdriver and she basically put it on by herself. In her words, "I screwdrivered it myself!"
When Wes got home, we took a walk (Avery rode her bike) up to and through the park. It was a bit windy and cool, but still a wonderful time!
Alrighty, off to bed - back to my 4:30 workouts in the morning!




No comments:
Post a Comment