As wonderful as that win was last night, it sure was like pulling teeth to get Avery out of bed this morning!
Avery had play practice this afternoon. I also found the paperwork I was suppose to have last week (that she forgot to give me), so I completed it and turned it in along with the $65 fee. She really is having a great time so far. Some of the songs they are singing - Stayin' Alive, 9 to 5, Magic and there are a few others that have slipped my mind. It sure does help that she likes the music!!
When we got home from school, Avery asked to have some of her chocolate bunny. With her reflux, she has to be super careful about her chocolate consumption which really does stink for a kid.
I told her that I was really suprised at how well she was doing with eating it slowly and that I expected to walk in and find it completely gone one day. She told me that if she didn't have reflux it would be, but she knew it would make her sick :( Poor baby, at least she is getting old enough to understand it.
We jumped right into her homework. On play practice days, she doesn't go to extended day so there is no homework time at school - we get it all when we get home at 4:45.
When Wes got home from work, we decided to ride over to the AUM fields and watch several of Avery's friends play against one of the AUM teams tonight. They ended up loosing the game, but it sure was close.
Did I mention that softball kinda consumes our life in the spring??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment