Avery has been BEGGING to take Princess to school for share ever since she got her. Do they even have an official share at school? Nope, but that didn't really matter to Avery. She asked Mrs. Stanley who said sure, just have your parents touch base with me ahead of time. Ever since then, Avery has been pestering the mess out of both Wes and me to take that cat to school.
Obviously, Wes has grown tired of hearing it and finally gave in and agreed to bring her to school this afternoon. Avery had the best time showing her off to the class.
She demonstrated how they sing Rock a Bye Baby together for both her class and Mrs. Saunders - who thought it was so neat that she brought Avery in to show the entire class as well. Princess even walked around the classroom a little bit.
Wes was not too happy when it came time to leave right in the middle of carpool. He had to walk through the carpool line and across the parking lot with the cat - not such a manly think to do, I guess. On top of that, he had to deal with getting out during carpool - not a fun thing to do, I KNOW! However, the entire visit completely made Avery's day and is something I don't think she will forget for quite some time!
After work, I had to pick up Avery's birthday present (new bedding from JC Penney) and her cake. Paige and Caitlin were coming over to spend the night as well and my mom was kind enough to meet me while I was running errands and drop them off - thanks mom!!
The girls spent the evening playing, but I was determined they were NOT going to be up as late as last weekend. I had them in the tub bathing by 7:30 and snapped the cutest picture of the three of them all lined up in a row with their knees pulled up and their chins resting on them. Totally appropriate, but still not sure it's something I should post here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment