Today was Avery's first rehearsal for Footloose after school. There was a parent's meeting scheduled for 4:30 when the practice wrapped up. When I arrived for the meeting, I noticed ALL the other parents filling out these forms. So, I ask a friend about it and she tells me that it's the form that came home yesterday. Did Avery give me a form yesterday? Nope. Hmmm. Of course, in addition to the completed form, they also wanted you to turn in your $65 fee today. Oh well, maybe Avery just didn't give me the form. See, I have taken the approach that she's old enough and should be responsible to tell me information and give me things as needed.
Tonight marked the "official" start of softball as well - Opening Ceremonies. All of our uniforms came in today so I rushed home to get everything sorted in order to be distributed before hand. Luckily Wes helped out!
I must say that our team uniforms look pretty good!! Thanks so much to our sponsor, Ambassador Awards (specifically Donna) for being so diligent picking everything out!
Here are Wes and Avery right before Opening Ceremonies.
Here is a full shot of the girls on the field while the mayor was speaking. Our team is in the gray jerseys and red visors on the right hand side.
A great night and just a few more days until our first game!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment