We went to church at EHBC since Brian, Mollie, and Bowman were in town and we were planning to go to lunch afterwards. Since we were going to celebrate her birthday, Avery got to choose the restaurant and she picked Wings.
The food was good and company wonderful!
Once we got home from lunch, I had to run to Target and pick up a baby gift for our next door neighbor's baby shower this afternoon. Normally I have this stuff ready ahead of time, but it's just been crazy lately. The baby shower was very sweet - she's having a little girl in about 5 weeks and they are getting pretty excited.
After I got home, it hit me that laundry needed to be done - yuck! While it was going, I noticed the cats playing in the dining room and managed to snap a few pics that turned out.
In the midst of all this, Wes peeked in Avery's room and found her asleep on her couch. I wish I had been able to snap a picture, but didn't want to disturb her - naps are NOT something she takes often and NEVER freely!! When she woke up, she came into our room and crawled up on the bed. I laid down and cuddled up beside her and we were both quickly sound asleep.
Not sure how long we napped, but it sure was nice!
I warned Wes earlier in the day that I would be heading to bed early tonight and I didn't disappoint! 6:00 came and my happy self was curled up in the bed. Avery joined me after her bath and quietly watched TV. However, that didn't stop me from being sound asleep by 6:30.
Yep, you read that right - I was asleep at 6:30 tonight!!
I have my alarm set for 4 a.m. tomorrow to meet my friend Kathie at the gym to workout at 4:30 - ack!! Wes totally things I won't make it. Truthfully, I have doubts myself. We'll see...




2 comments:
WOW, 6:30?!?!?! That sounds delicious...I went to bed at 9:30 last night (we wake up at 5 for work) and I felt GREAT today. It makes SUCH a difference, doesn't it??
I don't know if I knew you had another cat. My first cat looked just like that and I loved her soo much. Glad to see they're occupying the same space without fur flying. :)
Post a Comment