Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 105/365 - April 15

Avery's how to book report/project was due today and she was eager to share her handiwork with the class!
I had the pleasure of making a trip to the dentist today. Turns out I haven't been in TWO years - woops!! Pretty bad considering I use to work for him in college. {hiding head in shame} When I told Wes I was going to the dentist, he asked if it was for a cleaning and I told him that I had a tooth that was hurting. He gave me the "you've got to be kidding me" look and said "we just finished paying for the last work you had done" (or something along those lines). I quickly informed him that it had been two years since I had any teeth problems to which he promptly responded that it's been 25 years for him. Hmph...guess he won that one.

Seriously though, I just have crummy teeth. Those are the words my dentist uses everytime I see him. It should make me feel better, but it really doesn't. While he was putting a temporary filling in my broken tooth, he informed me that it would need either a crown or a permanent filling in 3-4 months. Of course, he recommends a crown ;) He also noticed that I had a small broken tooth on top too. Seriously?!? Yeah Wes, did I mention that to ya?

After work, I headed over to my mom's house to pick up Paige and Caitlin to give her a little break. We went to pick up Avery from after school play practice and then headed home. The girls had a great time playing in the backyard.
Avery even found the remnants of a little egg.
She thought it was the cutest thing even after the dogs crushed it some in her hand! I quickly reminded her to wash her hands after she put it back down.

The girls ate a quick dinner and we all headed to the ball field for Avery's 6:00 practice. When it finished up, Wes took Paige and Caitlin back to my mom's so that I could get Avery on home for a quick bath and on to bed.

Tomorrow is Friday and the start of a SUPER BUSY weekend for us.

No comments: