It's Wednesday which means church night for all of us. However, our Small Group was canceled tonight. You can rest assured that didn't mean a thing to Avery though! Her group was still meeting which meant she was planning to go :)
Wes was kind enough to admit that it was finally his "turn" to take her and I happily agreed that yes it was! Actually, picking up is a bigger deal to me so I said I would drop her off before heading to the grocery store as long as he picked her up when it was over.
I couldn't get over how empty the grocery store was on a Wednesday night. Obviously I don't normally shop on this day of the week, but wow! My photo should have been the crazy new arrangement of the aisles at my local Winn Dixie, but I didn't think about it until afterwards. I'll save that one for another day.
Today, you get to see the massive amount of pollen that has accumulated on my car.
Not the best of pictures, but it's all I could do with my little point and shoot. Just for added measure, here's a shot of the back bumper.
Notice how the top is a dingy gray color? See the black curved piece? It all should be that color! The dingy-ness is actually yellow pollen!!
We are suppose to get rain tomorrow - actually 90% chance now. You would think we have been through a drought. Everyone is SO excited about the rain coming. It's just that this blasted pollen makes everyone sick and the rain does a great job of getting rid of it.
Come on rain!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment