Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111/365 - April 21

Well, I've kept up with my 4:30 workouts (thanks to my workout partner, Kathie). I finally realized yesterday that I didn't have to get up at 4:00 a.m., so I've started sleeping in until 4:05, lol.
Although I don't use the alarm clock, it was the only photo I could take to represent my early morning wake up. Thanks to my Blackberry on the dresser, AWAY from the bed, I actually make it to the gym each day.

I got my teeth cleaned this afternoon and found out that I have two cavities - yuck. Looks like I'll be going back to the dentist for a third time. {wrinkling nose}

Avery had ball practice tonight and complained about not feeling good the entire time. Wes finally told me to take her to Pri-Med when we finished up because she was just miserable. Can I just say I {heart} their call ahead service? The parking lot was packed, but we were in and out in 1 1/2 hours - not too bad. Nothing more than a sore throat/virus, but she was just pitiful :(  The doctor said to keep her out of school tomorrow and all activities through the weekend. Um, I can tell ya that she won't let that happen. She has a softball game tomorrow night and it's also opening night for Footloose, the Spring Musical at school. I really hope she gets to feeling better soon!

No comments: