Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 98/365 - April 8

Woo hoo, we got rain, rain, and more rain today!! Did I mention that it rained all day long today? Well, until mid afternoon at least. It washed away all of that icky old pollen too! Maybe that will be it for our spring. Hey, a girl can dream...

OK, you can go ahead and laugh at me. Bret Michaels was in concert in town tonight at a local bar. I did NOT go, but I did have to take a quick detour through the parking lot (actually, around the back of the parking lot) this afternoon. In all fairness, it WAS on the way to pick up Avery :)  Alrighty, enough defending myself...here's what I went for.
Would it have hurt anything if I had seen him just walking around out there? Nah.  Yep, I LOVED Poison when I was growing up (and still have some of their songs on my iPod). All those big hair bands were right during my teen years - many good memories!!

Today is Thursday which means play practice for Avery. She didn't have any homework tonight since tomorrow is Field Day, so she decided to head outside and read when we got home.
I thought she looked so grown up just reading her book. She would spend all day, every single day outside if I would let her - riding her bike, swinging, just playing - she loves it all!

We had the late softball practice tonight - 7:15 which means we didn't get home until about 8:45. However, I didn't make Avery wash her hair with all of the activities at school tomorrow. Guess what? She was in bed at 9:15!!! That HAS to be a record for a practice night - woo hoo!!!

No comments: