Before we left home this morning, Avery decided to dress Princess in a t-shirt from one of her stuffed animals. Oh and yes, it says Puppy Love :)
After finally deciding on gifts for Bowman, we head over to the Goldens to drop their gift and card off. Avery decided she wanted to stay there and not go shopping. Fine by me. Of course, that means I'll be buying shoes for Avery without her there. Still OK with me because I needed to do some other shopping too. I finish up and head back over to pick Avery up around 5:00 with three pairs of shoes for her to pick from. I needed options in case they didn't fit!
While I was out shopping, I noticed that Justice was having their 40% sale PLUS you earned J-Bucks (free $ off future purchases - $25 off $50 and $15 off $40). Avery certainly needed some summer clothes and that's the only time I shop at Justice so we stopped by there on the way home. $200 later, Avery had some SUPER cute clothes and I had some J-Bucks to spend in the coming weeks and months - woo hoo!!
After getting home at 7:00 and eating dinner, I still needed to run and pick up the cake for Bowman's dedication tomorrow. So, off I headed to Publix when my phone rings. Wes kindly asks if I am still planning to color Easter eggs tonight. Oh crap! was my response - it was 8:00 at night, but we pulled everything out and started coloring eggs.
I do think they turned out pretty nice though. Avery was happy with them and that's all that matters to me :)
It was a super late night though. Avery got up with an upset stomach - thought she was going to be sick, but thankfully it was just a false alarm. Still, it was 12:30 by the time I got in bed. That silly Easter Bunny....




No comments:
Post a Comment